Online Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for different programs
Admission & others fee:
- » Tk. 15,500/- for Undergraduates & Tk. 10,500/- for Postgraduates (at a time).
- » Admission fee is Non-refundable.
Admission requirements for undergraduate programs:
- » Minimum GPA 2.50 both in SSC & HSC or equivalent exams.
- » Minimum five subjects in ‘O’ level & two subjects in ‘A’ level with minimum ‘B’ grade in 4 subjects and minimum ‘C’ grade in 3 subjects.
- » Minimum 410 marks in each subject for GED Exams and 450 marks (Average).
- » Minimum GPA 2.5 both in SSC & HSC or equivalent exams with science group and Mathmetics in HSC are required for Engineering programs.
- » Minimum GPA 3.00 both in SSC & HSC examinations. Biology, Physics & Chemistry are required for the B. Pharm program.
Admission requirements for postgraduate programs:
- » Minimum CGPA 2.00 in bachelor degree and minimum 4 points combined in SSC and HSC.
- » Minimum 2 years Job experience (after graduation) is required for executive MBA.
- » MBBS or equivalent or B. Sc in Nursing or BSS (4 years) is required for MPH program.
Required papers/documents for admission:
- » All academic Transcripts & Certificates and Testimonials original and photocopy.
- » Job experience certificate for executive MBA.
- » 3 copies of passport size & 3 copies of stamp size color photographs (with formal dress).
- » Printed copy of the applicant's profile of NUB online admission.
Payment mode in each semester & installment:
[Total charge of a semester = (Per Cr. Cost x´Total Cr) + Semester Fee]
- » 40% payable during registration (to confirm registration).
- » 30% payable before Mid-term Exam.
- » 30% payable before Final Exam.
Financial Assistance :
- » Result based waiver (FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY) :
Results of SSC & HSC Waiver Only GPA 5.00 (in both) 50% GPA 4.80 - 4.99 (in both) 30% GPA 4.50 - 4.79 (in both) 20% GPA 4.00 - 4.49 (in both) 10% GPA 3.50 - 3.99 (in both) 05% GPA below 3.50 (in both) 00%
Additional waiver (subject to approval of the authority):
- » Special 5% scholarship on tuition fee for females.
- » 20% scholarship on tuition fee for Siblings.
- » Special waiver for wards of Freedom Fighters.
- » The University Authority reserves the rights to change the fee structure.
- » Admission test may be exempted based on combined GPA in SSC & HSC.
Please contact for admission detail >>> Go Here
- Admission offices are open everyday including Friday from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Download Details Requirements
Applicants who want to apply online and make payment through bKash have to follow three simple steps to complete the application.
Step 1: Visit http://www.nub.ac.bd to fill up the online application form. After successful submission of the form, applicant will receive an eight (8) digit reference number.
Step 2: Pay BDT 500 Cash to Northern University Bangladesh's bKash merchant account 01755513104 from any bKash customer account. Put the eight (8) digit reference number in the reference field while making the payment and collect your transaction ID. Detailed process of the payment is given below.
Step 3: After payment, login to your NUB admission profile and put the transaction ID in appropriate field.
*For Assistance: Call University admission office or bKash Helpline : 16247 for payment information.
Note: At the time of admission, student are to bring their Transaction ID given from the bKash account.
Applicants who want to apply online and make payment through Bank have to follow three simple steps to complete the application.
Step 1: Visit http://www.nub.ac.bd to fill up the online application form.
Step 2: Pay BDT 500 cash for partial payment of admission fee to any branch of Mercantile Bank Ltd.Account's Details
|Account's Name :||Northern University Bangladesh|
|Account No.||CD A/C 012311100004433|
|Bank Name||Mercantile Bank Ltd|
|Address||Satmasjid Road Branch - Dhaka|
Step 3: After payment, login to your NUB admission profile and give the payment information.
*For Assistance: Call University admission office for payment information.
Note: At the time of admission, students are to bring their deposit slip given from the bank.